Re: [saigonlug] Re: Cloud Computing Conf Aug1, a chance to find sponsors for SFD?

On Thu, 30 Jul 2009 20:48:40 -0700 (PDT)
An Nguyen <[email protected]> wrote:

> > If anyone agree with my idea, please remember to join that
> > conference in Aug 1st

Because you said that

> If anyone agree with my idea, please remember to join that
> conference in Aug 1st

I've thought that I would join the conference without any reply :)

In my opinion, the conference is very interesting and it is very busy with a large number of topics. So we may not have any chance to show us up there. Anyway we may meet some guys in time break.

I personally join the conference because I feel it's interesting. We may meet there and cause some off topics.

Regards,

--
Ky Anh, Huynh
Homepage: http://viettug.org/