SFD 2009 : conferencing bridge between Hanoi and HCMC

Hi,

The network of AUF's Campus numériques (CNF) are equipped with a
point-to-point videoconferencing system (Polycom V500).

We could take advantage of this to establish a video conferencing bridge
between the CNF of Hanoi + IFI and the CNF located in the Bach Khoa
polytechnic university at HCM City.

If you are interested, we can try to set-up a videoconference bridge on
Saturday 19th, morning, between Hanoi and HCMC.

Thus speakers from Hanoi could be heard and viewed in HCMC and vice
versa. By uniting forces, we may get stronger.

Tell me what you think of the idea. The responsible of the CNF in HCMC
has agreed to this idea already. So it's up to Saigonlug team. If you
are interested I'll forward you the email contacts.

Regards

--
M. VU DO Quynh
AUF (Tổ chức hợp tác ĐH Pháp ngữ)