Re: [saigonlug] Re: Cloud Computing Conf Aug1, a chance to find sponsors for SFD?

On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 14:46:08 +0700
Chris Dollmont <[email protected]> wrote:

> Pretty much the only reason I'll be there is to network, since I
> understand that the actual talks will be in Vietnamese and I won't
> be able to understand them... :(

I agree.

I think we should have some *letter for invitations*. If I meet some guys there, I would say "hello, I love linux and we are preparing for SFD. Welcome to our meeting".

There are many guys who passion linux/floss in conference so network is also my reason. And I believe that we can do anything when we are together.

Regards,

--
Ky Anh, Huynh
Homepage: http://viettug.org/