Re: [saigonlug] SaigonLUG - Synapsys - Job description - System administrator

An,

I submitted my resume and haven't received any acknowledgement. I
believe I'm a perfect fit for this position. Would it be possible for
you to put in a word with the IT manager at Synapsys? Even better
would be to arrange a  coffee meeting introduction...

Thanks!

Chris