SaigonLUG's seminar this Sunday - Reminder

Hello everyone,

As I announced earlier on Facebook, this Sunday Jan 24 we will have a small seminar at the University of Pedagogy. I send this email to you guys as a reminder of timing and location.

Time: Start at 3pm, Sunday, 24 Jan
Location: University of Pedagogy, 235 Nguyen Van Cu St., District 1, HCMC

For the English speakers, just come to 235 Nguyen Van Cu St., District 1 then feel free to call me. :-)
Here is the map from Ben Thanh market to our venue:
http://is.gd/6IBeb

Regards.
An

--
Nguyễn Châu An || An Nguyen

__ GNU/Linux Technician and Technical Blogger
__ Advocate for Software Freedom and Open Source

Mobile: (84) 943 747 749
Contact me: http://contact-an.blogspot.com
My blog: http://projektantos.wordpress.com

"I love the whole world, so many things to see" <Discovery Channel>