Re: [saigonlug] Offline Ubuntu-vn 09/05/2010

Vào 22:22 Ngày 06 tháng 5 năm 2010, Chris Dollmont <[email protected]> đã viết:
Will there be any English at these sessions?

Chris

I'm sorry, maybe not, because this just like a Release Party, where we meet each other and make friends outsite the Forum. It would be very imformal and no presentation. But I think many people could talk with you because we are very friendly, just a little shy when taking in another language.

Best regards,
--
OpenPGP key: D1495710

--