Re: [saigonlug] write in vietnamese

In Vietnam, people like to use VNI font in the south and ABC (TCVN) font in the north because the beauty of these fonts.
So if you want to convert, you must convert it again & again when you receive a document from Vietnamese person.
I am using OO.o, I have no problem when using VNI/ACB font.
These are alternative fonts beside Unicode fonts but old fonts or obseleted font as you said.
This is just my opion.