Re: [saigonlug] write in vietnamese

2010/7/19 Cédric Ridel <[email protected]>
I've installed OOo and tried to use ibus, but with no results. So I installed SCIM wich works very well with telex option : my wife can work with .doc sent from her office.
By the way she's pleased with her new ubuntu 10.04 and has no regrets for vista ;-) So we got one more linux user in town !

It's strange for iBus, since a lot of people are using it on a regular basis... But some also come back to SCIM for some reasons, so...

Thanks again,

Thanks to you for having reported back your experience! :-)