Job Vacancy: Technology Coordinator Assistant

Hey Lugers, I am looking to hire a Technology Coordinator Assistant for my school.  Job description below.  We want this person to have a background in Linux since we are using Moodle, Sakai, Ubuntu and ClearOS.  We plan to transition to FOSS this year through 2011.  Please pass this around.

Kevin

Title: Technology Coordinator Assistant (Full-time) – Vietnamese

Department Name: IT Department