Re: [saigonlug] FOSSASIA Pre-Meet up today in HCM Dist. 1

Hello An,

It's OK, don't worry ! Finallly I couldn't make it because of my work.

Regards

Cédric

2010/11/17 An Nguyen <[email protected]>

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 6:45 PM, Cédric Ridel <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi all,

What's the exact adress for saturday's meetings? I've just seen "Saigon, district 1, Ho Chi Minh City University Building to be announced " on the debian website.
Thanks

Cédric

Hello Cédric,

I'm An, one of the list moderators. I'm sorry because we moderators missed to approve your message on time. Please accept my sincere apologise.
I have set you as "always approved" on this list now, your next messages in the future will be delivered immediately.

Again, I'm sorry. :-)

Regards.
An.

PS; Btw, we are already connected on Facebook, my account is http://www.facebook.com/annguyenfoss. You can find my phone number there. Hope to see you soon, we may have a beer of coffee and sign each others' PGP keys. :-)

--
SaigonLUG - Saigon GNU/Linux User Group
Website: http://saigonlug.org