[saigonlug] Facebook Acces

Hello everyone,

Last month I installed a Ubuntu 10.10 on a computer's friend. Everything is OK and I could help him with some problems (like the Nvidia drivers). But a problem stiil remains : the facebook access. I Told him to modify the DNS in /etc/resilv.conf file. The result is perfect, but it appears that the resilv.conf file is generated when the systems starts, so that he has to modify it each time he wants to acces his facbook account. I tried to find a solution on the net , but I found a lot of different ways which I don't dare to taste with a computer which is not mine and not in my direct area.
Do you have a solution ? Or is it possible to run a script like :
#!/bin/sh
cp ~/user/Documents/resilv.conf /etc/

(that's the very first time I try to write a script !)

Thanks,

Cédric

--
Cédric Ridel