Re: [saigonlug] Facebook Acces

By default this script contains
exit 0
Do i have to delete this line and replace with yours, or do i have to keep it at the end ?

Cédric

2010/11/18 Phu Le Tra Vinh <[email protected]>
/etc/rc.local
echo "nameserver 8.8.8.8" > /etc/resolv.conf

Thats it.

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 8:26 PM, Cédric Ridel <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello everyone,

Last month I installed a Ubuntu 10.10 on a computer's friend. Everything is OK and I could help him with some problems (like the Nvidia drivers). But a problem stiil remains : the facebook access. I Told him to modify the DNS in /etc/resilv.conf file. The result is perfect, but it appears that the resilv.conf file is generated when the systems starts, so that he has to modify it each time he wants to acces his facbook account. I tried to find a solution on the net , but I found a lot of different ways which I don't dare to taste with a computer which is not mine and not in my direct area.
Do you have a solution ? Or is it possible to run a script like :
#!/bin/sh
cp ~/user/Documents/resilv.conf /etc/

(that's the very first time I try to write a script !)

Thanks,

Cédric

--
Cédric Ridel