Re: [saigonlug] Facebook Acces

The resolv.conf is actually being overwritten by the dhcpd daemon, so
the appropriate thing to do is edit:

/etc/dhcp3/dhclient.conf

and add:

prepend domain-name-servers 8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.4;

Restart networking (or reboot). Your resolv.conf will now
automatically list the Google Public DNS servers before whatever the
dhcp server gives you.

Chris