Re: [saigonlug] Fwd: lich lam viec voi nguoi khiem thi Ha Noi

[snip]
1) Remaster Ubuntu CD for blind
 a) Change the defaults to accessible screen reader mode
 b) Create Vietnamese version of accessible LiveCD/LiveUSB
   i) Get all latest gnome desktop translations
   ii) Change default locale to Vn
   iii) Change default speech-dispatcher locale to vn-test
2) Documentation
 a) Translate Orca screen reader documentation / Tutorials / Cheat sheets to Vietnamese
4) Portable NVDA
 a) Create portable images of NVDA screen readers on usb and distribute them

Cheers
Hi,

I could join and help with these parts.

@Arky: Sorry, Arky.  Task #1 (accessibility boot option of Maverick)
,which we have talked about at a meeting, I have not completed yet.  I
lost by USB key and failed to fetch Maverick every time the download
completed in my system (wrong checksum).  I've got one CD from AUF/CNF
center last Saturday and have a chance to make it just by now.

Kindest regards,
--
Yang Nguyen
Web log: http://cmpitg.wordpress.com/