Re: [saigonlug] Re: [HanoiLUG] lich lam viec voi nguoi khiem thi Ha Noi

On Nov 25, 2010, at 9:33 AM, Truong Anh. Tuan wrote:

I suggest a meeting in this Sartuday morning around HanoiLUG offline
coffee at Ho Dac Di.
Please confirm.

I am available to meet in the morning on Saturday no problem, but have an appointment in the afternoon. If the meeting continues into later in the day, I will have to leave early.

Am looking forward to meeting and working wiht you all.

Best,
Lilly