Re: [saigonsfd] Re: SaigonLUG's Year End Party - Time and Venue - Tomorrow

Ok, mình sẽ có mặt :D

2011/1/25 An Nguyen <[email protected]>
Hi all, I'm so sorry because I forgot to add date and time to my last email.

Date & Time:
- Wednesday, January 26, 2011. (Tomorrow)
- 7:30 pm to 9:30pm

Venue:
- Nhà hàng Phố Sài Gòn (Pho Sai Gon Restaurant).
- 13 Le Ngo Cat St., Ward 7, District 3

Note: "Pho" as in "Phố" which means "street", not "Phở" (the noodle) .
That is _not_ a Phở Restaurant.

Contact: An - 094-3-747-749

I assume that you guys know the Ben Thanh Market so I created this
guide from Ben Thanh Market to our restaurant:
http://bit.ly/dECmL3

If you guys need any further assistant, please feel free to call me.

There is also a Facebook event here:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=188480727836396

Cheers!
An.