Re: Saigon LUG

Hi Simone,

It's very nice to know you! Fred, thank you  so much for introduce us
to each other! ;-)
Simone, when will you visit HCM City? The FOSS Community in HCMC would
be very happy to welcome you.

Cheers
An.

PS: I cced my email to SaigonLUG's mailing list.

--
Nguyễn Châu An || An NGUYEN
Linux Technician & FOSS Advocate