Re: [saigonlug] Vietnamese OCR

----- Original Message -----

Hi Ivan,

One of the best Vietnamese OCR is the software produced by IOIT [1].
However, it is not released under open source licensing.

Don't know how to port a good OCR software which recognizing English
well to Vietnamese.
If anyone have any ideas, please share among all of us.

I personally have the similar questions with Vietnamese voice2text and
text2voice software.

[1] http://vndocr.com/home/

Kind regards,
Tuan