Open Design Visitors from Europe - Meeting with Community Members

Hello everyone,

some of you have heard about the Open Design Weeks already, I guess.
There will be some designers and programmers coming over from Europe
and Singapore (Hackerspace.sg). We would like to organize a meet up
with interested folks in Saigon.

We have already put a time in the official Open Design Weeks Timeline:
Saturday , April 2
Time 3.40 pm
Place: to be decided
Title: Open Designers meet up with Saigon Hack friends and Free/Open
Source Community Members
Contact: Hong Phuc 0939871001
Web: http://opendesign.asia

What do you think? Would anyone be interested?

Any place to suggest?

All the best,

Mario