Re: [saigonlug] Open Design Weeks Pre-Event: Sat April 2, 8pm @ Roof top of Spotted Cow Bar

----- Original Message -----

Hi Mario, Phuc et all,

Sorry, I can't attend Open Design workshop and meet you all up.
However, I believe that there are a lot of relatives between this event
with GNOME 3 would be released next week.

GNOME 3 release party will be held in Hanoi (by HanoiLUG) and Ho Chi
Minh city (by SaigonLUG) on the 6th of April.
Why don't you join with them to organize that event better. If that, you
should contact to Mr. Nguyen Chau An in HCM city.

Best wishes for all our events and all of us ;)

Kind regards,
Tuan