Re: [HanoiLUG] [saigonlug] fyi: [Photos] Hanoi's GNOME3 Party

On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 08:54, Vu Do Quynh <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi there,

Le 08/04/2011 01:53, Nguyễn Châu An a écrit :

Hello Saigonluggers!

Our fellows (and also long-time competitors), Hanoiluggers, have
successfully organized their GNOME 3 Release Party in April 6th. Below
is some images of their party:
https://picasaweb.google.com/100601921172123900723/Gnome3LaunchingParty110406#

Maybe you can ask the organizers from Hanoilug for the green Gnome 3 banner - and the balloons (if they have not been distributed or thrown out).

Unless someone wanted to deploy the banner at his home or eslsewhere, I think it could be useful for your party.

Saigon Lug has the goodies :)

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu [aka: NVH] ( in Vietnamese: Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )