Looking for a venue for GNOME 3, any suggestion?

Hi all,

Since there is no confirmation from University of Pedagogy, we have to
choose another venue for GNOME 3 Release Party. Personally, I think a
coffeeshop with a projector maybe a good idea for a warm and friendly party.

Do you guys have any suggestion?
If you  do, please let everyone here know ASAP.
Thank you.

I have found a place in district 4 with only 400.000 VND for the room
and projector. However, somewhere in district 1 or 3 should be nicer.

Cheers.
An

--
Nguyễn Châu An (An NGUYEN)