pacman for your Linux distribution

Hi,

I'd like to introduce my daily tool: pacapt (aka pacman for your distribution).

  "An Arch's pacman-liked package manager for all Linux distributions.
  Actually this Bash script provides a wrapper for system's package manager.

  Instead of remembering various options/tools on different OSs, you only
  need a common way to manipulate packages. Not all options of the native
  package manager are ported; the tool only provides very basic interface to
  search, install, remove packages and/or update the system

  The tool supports the following types of package manager:

    pacman        by Arch Linux, ArchBang
    dpkg/apt-get  by Debian, Ubuntu
    yum/rpm       by Redhat, CentOS, Fedora Core"

See more information at: https://github.com/icy/pacapt

Any comments are highly appreciated.

Regards,

--