Re: [saigonlug] Your mindset on FOSS

Ngày 08/09/2011 14:27, Anh K. Huynh viết:
Not really. I'm an admin and I completely have no idea what
> Mac/Windows is. :-)

j/k ? You can't work at Skunkworks if you have no idea what Mac is :D

That's why you kissed goodbye your career with skunkworks? :)

Not a bad environment, IMO

http://www.skunkworks.vn/careers/

In addition, here are some of the perks you would enjoy if you work with us:

  • Bonus: HIGH! and payable every month after 6 months
  • Paid 3G internet network services
  • Subsidized smart phone
  • MacBook for all
  • Free snacks & Italian coffee
  • Cool offices in downtown District 1 in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam