Re: [saigonlug] We are hiring a PHP Develop

I've been lazy, but will try to write more, thanks guys! :)
Hung Nguyen

Mobile: +84987 005 477
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/anhhung
Blog: http://www.fresco20.com

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 3:34 PM, Anh K. Huynh <[email protected]> wrote:
On Fri, 3 Aug 2012 15:24:32 +0700
Anh Hung Nguyen <[email protected]> wrote:

> We are looking to hire a PHP Developer, plesae refer to my blog post
> for more details: http://www.fresco20.com/we-are-hiring-php-developer/

Last night I removed your blogs' feed from the reader, as I haven't seen
any activities since 2011 :D So this is your `welcome-back` message ;)

When you are hiring a sysadmin (who can make a system down) please let
me know.  I would be a great candidate.

Have fun, ;)

--
I am ... 5 dog years old.