Fwd: [barcampsaigon] BarCamp Phnom Penh: 22-23 September

FYI cho các bác thích đi chơi.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lukas Rypl <[email protected]>
Date: 2012/9/19
Subject: [barcampsaigon] BarCamp Phnom Penh: 22-23 September
To: [email protected]

Invitation to BarCamp Phnom Penh

What is BarCamp Phnom Penh?
BarCamp Phnom Penh is an international, innovative, and open
technology conference. It’s for individuals, businesses, and
non-profits. This two-day gathering at University of Puthisastra (UP)
is aimed at computer enthusiasts, Internet users, technologists,
entrepreneurs, digital journalists, web developers and netizens to
share and learn all things technology in a very open and democratic
environment.
http://2012.barcampphnompenh.org/

How to get to Phnom Penh from HCMC?
It's about 6 hours by bus:
http://www.seat61.com/Cambodia.htm#Saigon%20to%20Phnom%20Penh

Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu [aka: NVH] (in Vietnamese: Nguyễn Vũ Hưng, グェン ヒュン ウー, 阮武興)
[email protected] , YIM: vuhung16 , Skype:
vuhung16plus, twitter: vuhung, MSN: vuhung16.
vuhung's facebook  Nguyễn Vũ Hưng's blog on Free and Open Source,
Blog tiếng Nhật, Vietnamese LibreOffice, Mozilla & Firefox tiếng Việt

Disclaimer: When posted to social networking groups include, but not
limited to Linux Users' Groups, Free and Open Sources forums, mailing
lists, the above is my personal opinion and is *not* the opinion of my
employer(s), associations and/or groups I join.