[JOB] Tuyển Linux/Amazon Web Service sysadmin.

(Quảng cáo hộ)

Bác nào hứng thú gửi private messege, em sẽ contact lại.

Tuyển Linux/Amazon Web Service sysadmin.
Start: ASAP/June-2013
Lương: 800-1700$ tùy năng lực kinh nghiệm
Địa điểm: Một công ty ICT ở quận 9, HCMC.

Yêu cầu:
AWS, AWS configration, Content Delivery Network (design, implement), networking, firewall, VPN, Apache, Nginx, Tomcat (installation, configuration), familiar with Java-related configrations/installation, JMX, SNMP, Nagios, Zenoss, Zabbix, MySQL/Postgres (sysadmin/configration),

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu [aka: NVH] (in Vietnamese: Nguyễn Vũ Hưng, グェン ヒュン ウー, 阮武興)

Disclaimer: When posted to social networking groups include, but not limited to Linux Users' Groups, Free and Open Sources forums, mailing lists, the above is my personal opinion and is *not* the opinion of my employer(s), associations and/or groups I join.