Re: [saigonlug] Hackers cafe. Weekly. This weekend on 3pm tmr.

I'll be there

Hello all,

Every weekend, a group of SaigonLUG and ArchLinuxVN hackers often gather for some cafes and chat. So far, our most favorite topics are robotic, Internet of Things, embedded and natural language processing.

This weekend cafe will be held tmr, Sunday Aug 17.
Time: 3pm
Venue: Coffee Beans, 94 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, District 1.

Also, there will be a friend of mine, an American system engineer who is visiting VN, joining this weekend cafe.

Please feel free to krash this meeting and join us. As usual, you can reach me at: +84-943-747-749 for information.

Regards,
An NGUYEN.

Sent from the Evil Close-Sourced Darwin.

--
[email protected]
http://groups.google.com/group/saigonlug