Re: [saigonlug] Hi , New member

Hi Khoa,
>Is there any suggestion for a new guy, who want to become linux system administrator
Systematically, you should take LPI 1, LPI2 course first.
You can join  CEH: Certified Ethical Hacking course for security.
NIIT also has course for Linux System Administrator.

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 6:59 PM, Khoa Trinh Hong Dang <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi Guys,

I am new member here. I used to hate Linux and all of the products which related to Linux.

However, i have to regret that i am making a mistake here. So i wonder is there any new members or learning group which i can participate to learn and practice Linux.

Is there any suggestion for a new guy, who want to become linux system administrator. Thanks and appreciate your help so much.

Regards

Khoa Trinh

--
[email protected]