Re: [ttylinux:13] install php5, mysql and apache2

Teddy Limousin wrote:
> hello I am using ttylinux and wanted to know how to install a web
> server on it with theses capabilities:
>
> php5,
> java,
> python,
> mysql,
> apache2
>
> is there a guide or something to do this. Thanks
>
> Regards
> Teddy

I dunno if this is a joke or a troll...

When running ttylinux type this command "df -h" and take a
look at the file system size; it is 8 MB with some file
system overhead and has a little less than 2.5 MB free space.

But, there are a few ways to try to do what you are asking:

1. Get the ttylinux source distribution and learn how to
   build ttylinux from its source. Increase the file system
   size and figure out how to cross-compile the apps and
   any libraries they depend upon. And hope you have enough
   memory to hold all that in a RAM disk file system.

2. Install ttylinux into a hard drive and copy (you can use
   FTP or scp) these apps and the libraries they depend upon
   from another Linux system into the ttylinux file system and
   hope they run.

3. Install ttylinux into a hard drive. On a different host,
   such as a Fedora system, get the ttylinux source
   distribution and learn how to build ttylinux from its
   source. Cross-build the apps and the libraries they
   depend upon as ttylinux add-ons and copy (you can use FTP
   or scp) these apps and the libraries into the ttylinux
   file system.

If I wanted to run a server with these apps I would use CentOS
and not even think of ttylinux.