Re: [ttylinux:15] install php5, mysql and apache2

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 9:40 AM, Teddy Limousin wrote:

> thanks douglas this wasn't a joke I am needing a small OS that
> can provide these services for me.

Not to discourage anyone from using ttylinux, as Doulgas described,
it's certainly possible to build a server around it.

But if you want something that's reasonably lightweight and still
relatively painless, I would recommend Arch Linux:

  http://www.archlinux.org/

Instructions for setting up Apache on Arch Linux are here:

  https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Apache

 - Jeff