ttylinux build process and new variants

I'm done with the next ttylinux release, but still need to test some
things.

The build process is better; the PowerPC Mac ISO when burned to CD-ROM
now boots normally in a real Macintosh, variant architectures are
easier to add, and site customization is a little better. So I think I
am going to have this ttylinux build system do the ptylinux build
process and not have a separate build system for that.

And now I am almost sure to add a MIPS variant. Does anyone one have
an actual MIPS system on which they want to try to run a ttylinux
variant? If not, I'll target the qemu Malta LV emulator.