Re: ttylinux build process and new variants

OK, a MIPS variant is available at http://ttylinux.net/
See the forum post: http://minimalinux.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=457

I still have some html page updates, but all the links and binary
downloads are there.

The ptylinux build is not yet integrated.

I am reorganizing ttylinux cross-tools to be much more flexible, put
cross-development tool chains into arbitrary places and make use of
uCllibc for smaller embedded systems. With this I will expand the
ttylinux build system to include ptylinux.

Merry Christmas (it still is my Christmas day -- long day and I'm
ready to pass out)