Re: ttylinux , qemu and eth0

Yes, qemu by default starts an internal vlan that 1) presents a nic to
the os, and 2) interfaces to the host computer's internet connection
to provide a path to the internet.  I use this regularly with ttylinux
12.3 on both Windows and Ubuntu.

You need to make sure the default ethernet driver qemu is using
matches with the drivers ttylinux will try to use.  pxe-e1000.bin is
the one qemu uses that works for me, on Windows qemu...