Re: [ttylinux:42] Re: ttylinux , qemu and eth0

catafest wrote:
> Is correct , but ...
> I try this command :
> $ qemu -drive file=disk.img,if=ide,media=disk  -cdrom ttylinux-
> i686-11.2.iso -net
> type=user ,macaddr=xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx ,connect=localhost, -net
> nic,model=pcnet,vlan=0 -net user,vlan=0
> now i set IP with ifconfig ..
> but why not install  the package nano ?
> repo is down ?
> where is packages ,I need to see what I need to install ...

The repo that pacman uses is ttylinux.net, and only
the standard packages for the latest ttylinux releases
are there.

These are the only additional ttylinux packages that I know of:
http://www.minimalinux.org/ttylinux/addons.html
http://devel.zzl.org/ttyl/11/