Re: ttylinux , qemu and eth0

I don't be rude ... so :
@Jeff
Thank you for your answer but i find something on ubuntu same
problem :
http://qemu-forum.ipi.fi/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5618
"This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an
unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information"
So i suppose for a little ttylinux  is easy and most probably to
finded the answer of this .
@Douglas
My topic is clear :
"ttylinux , qemu and eth0 Options", not social chat about something
else .