Re: kickstart

I vote for all aspects of network interfaces; that's what I deal with
most in my
qemu images.

language and keyboard would probably be important for those not
covered
under the defaults...

after that, it occurs to me some form of rc.local.kickstart would be
single place where a whole
lot of other stuff could be done.

Now, how would you deploy such a file?  I can see two alternatives: 1)
next to filesys.gz
in the .iso (I put stuff in the iso by unpacking it, adding the stuff
in the unpacked
directory structure, then reassembling wit mkisofs); 2) from a known
tftp or bootp server (?)