Re: New Releases for All

On Feb 20, 10:58 pm, djerome <[email protected]> wrote:
> Refresh you browser at http://ttylinux.net/ to see the new releases.
> If you like to use the source distribution, you will see significant
> changes in this release.

Yet another new release is available at http://ttylinux.net/

I fixed the issues that were immediately found in the final 12.4
release; I expected a few because of the extent of the changes, so now
I uploaded the next release, 12.5, which fixes these problems. Not
available yet is the source distribution which had the more
significant problems, but I am adding a few improvements and a new
Beagle Board platform so it is not in a stable state good enough for
uploading.