Re: [ttylinux:80] Re: Small virtual appliance based on ttylinux

ggbutcher wrote:
> You might consider downloading the build package.  You can then
> configure the kernel the way you want, and end up with a
> bootable .iso  It takes a bit of effort to understand, but the
> scripts are very solid in behaviour.

I think all that would be needed is a Linux kernel config file
and a (shorter) ttylinux package list file for the particular
ttylinux variant which I presume to be either i486, i686 or
x86_64.

If someone, or several someones, make an appropriate 2.6.38.1
kernel config file for me and gives me the list of needed packages,
preferable not more than already exists, AND does the testing of
the interim binary, then I will put it together in the source
distribution (in some strange way) and make the binary release
whenever it works right.

-- Douglas Jerome