Re: [ttylinux:106] Re: ws ttylinux ethernet over usb ?

This requires the usbnet kernel driver (CONFIG_USB_USBNET) and appropriate drivers for the specific device. Cooperation from the eReader is also required (it needs to have similar drivers loaded).
Simon.

On 20 May 2011 12:38, djerome <[email protected]> wrote:

On May 19, 6:12 am, Сергей Тварнов <[email protected]> wrote:
> Is it possible set up  ethernet over usb connection in ws ttylinux ?
> I have eReader that have only usb port. I want to make ssh login to
> eReader:
>
> SSH->ethernet emulated ->usb port------- usb port eReader

This is something that I know nothing about. If someone does
know and can explain it, then I'll think about if/how to have
ttylinux support it.