Re: [ttylinux:133] UEFI support in ttylinux?

Plamen Doykov wrote:
> Hello
>
> I will need to install ttylinux on a UEFI machine. The available
> latest download doesn't seem to boot on UEFI. I would appreciate any
> advice on how to make this possible.
>
> Thanks,
> Plamen

In general, I think you need to build your own ttylinux
kernel.

You need a different kernel configuration; rebuild the
ttylinux kernel with
	CONFIG_EFI=y
	CONFIG_EFI_VARS=m or y
	CONFIG_RELOCATABLE=y
	CONFIG_FB_EFI=y
	CONFIG_FRAMEBUFFER_CONSOLE=y
	CONFIG_EFI_PARTITION=y

You can get the current ttylinux kernel configuration from
the ttylinux source distribution or from a running ttylinux
system at /prc/config.gz

See this page, if it helps any:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Unified_Extensible_Firmware_Interface

I don't know anything about booting UEFI system, but you
must, and I guess you have a proper boot loader. I think you
can use your new UEFI-rebuilt kernel and the standard
ttylinux file system initrd file named filesys.gz