Re: ACPI feature

Hi Paulo,

Short answer: I don't know because I don't know much about ACPI.

Long answer: Which ttylinux do you want to do this with? I assume one
of the x86 variants. And which ACPI capabilities do you need? Give me
a day to research ACPI and the ttylinux kernel configuration, and I
may email you directly as I work on this. If this is a good thing to
do then I probably will add it for the PC x86 and Macintosh PowerPC
variants.