Re: [ttylinux:142] Re: ACPI feature

I thank you very much indeed guys. I can wait for while, and I'll start my experiment with another image. So I want ask you let me know when you have an ETA, or if you do it. Once, thank you.

Paulo Renato

Em 23 de janeiro de 2012 22:04, Douglas Jerome <[email protected]> escreveu:
Paulo Renato wrote:
> djerome,
>
> thanks for the answer. I need shutdown the vm using acpi. I am trying
> the ws-ttylinux-i686-12.7 version, but actually I can use any  of the
> x86 versions. For my experiment this feature is essential. I just need
> start and shutdown the vm using the hypervisor.
>
> Paulo Renato

OK. I'm working on it, but I can't give you an ETA, and I
probably will not start until tomorrow. Sorry. But it sounds
like a good thing to have, so I like to include it.

--
Atenciosamente,

Paulo Renato
Administrador de Redes