[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Ttylinux]How to build ttylinux
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Re: [Ttylinux]How to build ttylinux
- From: harryxiyou <[email protected]>
- Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 02:42:01 +0800
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 184.108.40.206 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=[email protected]; dkim=pass [email protected]
- Cc: [email protected], Kang Hua <[email protected]>, [email protected]
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=p2OgLOsvGHgsrqOKGl9fABTzrqOqAXZ1epZ3qahNd1c=; b=lbzR8tvgodS5EfGhVclPZbD9AiouVxQCunsrypgynKiXc4tUH1yQYao8YG8yq+yXIA xGTyJI5dZ9a3egB1lPlcc1neXO/pDuHpzWaeAi6RQ3fc4bkGgTK3Mb6V/pOdCPlld15Y brvo+4flNYsY7ZLU4YIC/oSM8PrKCeCKj6d9Q=
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]om>
- References: <[email protected]om>
On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 2:37 AM, harryxiyou <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi Douhlas,
> I download the source code 'ttylinux-src-mp9.tar.bz2' and build the
> ttylinux image according to
> the file 'How_To_Build_ttylinux.txt' in the source code package.
> Actually, i can not get the
> image from the steps descriped in 'How_To_Build_ttylinux.txt'. Cloud
> you please tell me the
> mistake i take. Following are the steps i did.
> 1, Get the source code 'ttylinux-src-mp9.tar.bz2' from our URI
> 2, Decompress the srouce code package.
> # tar xvf ttylinux-src-mp9.tar.bz2
> 3, Now we can see two directories, which are ttylinux-src-mp9 and
> One is for cross-platform tools, the other one is for ttylinux source code.
> Compiling the cross-platform tools should do these commands. But
> the command
> 'make help' is most important, which tells us the exact steps for
> how to build your
> # cd xbuildtool-0.2/
> # make help
> # make setup
> # make x86_64-2.13-gnu
> After this step i can see a directory created in the
> ../xbuildtool-0.2 dir. It looks
> like this 'cross-tools-2.13-220.127.116.11'. This dir includes another
> dir 'x86_64-generic-linux-gnu'.
> Up to this step, i think we have established the crossplatform
> chain tools. Maybe i am
> warong but all the procedures are done in the light of command 'make help'.
> 4, Change dir into 'ttylinux-src-mp9' and compile source codes for
> our ttylinux image on the
> basis of file 'How_To_Build_ttylinux.txt'.
> # make dload
> Download ttylinux source packages.
> /root/workshop1/ttylinux-src-mp9/scripts/_functions.sh: line 120:
> TTYLINUX_VERSION: unbound variable
> make: *** [dload] error 1
> How to resolve this problem? And i write the rest stuffs, which you
> can give me some suggestions.
> 5, Configure the file 'ttylinux-config.sh' to yours.
> 6, # make dist
> # make PACKAGE=bash-4.1 bash-4.1
> # ./ttylinux-chroot.sh
> Ok, maybe it goes well. But i am not sure if i am right. I was
> interrupted in the step 4. Douglas, please
> give me some advice. Thanks for your great jobs ;-)
In the end, we should find the images we want in the dir 'img', Right?