Re: [Ttylinux]How to build ttylinux

harryxiyou wrote:
> Hi Douhlas,
>
> I download the source code 'ttylinux-src-mp9.tar.bz2' and build the
> ttylinux image according to
> the file 'How_To_Build_ttylinux.txt' in the source code package.
> Actually, i can not get the
> image from the steps descriped in 'How_To_Build_ttylinux.txt'. Cloud
> you please tell me the
> mistake i take. Following are the steps i did.
>
> 1, Get the source code 'ttylinux-src-mp9.tar.bz2' from our URI
>     'http://ttylinux.net/Download/ttylinux-src-mp9.tar.bz2'
>
> 2, Decompress the srouce code package.
>     # tar xvf ttylinux-src-mp9.tar.bz2
>
> 3,  Now we can see two directories, which are ttylinux-src-mp9 and
> xbuildtool-0.2.
>      One is for cross-platform tools, the other one is for ttylinux source code.
>      Compiling the cross-platform tools should do these commands. But
> the command
>      'make help' is most important, which tells us the exact steps for
> how to build your
>      crossplatform.
>     # cd xbuildtool-0.2/
>     # make help
>     # make setup
>     # make x86_64-2.13-gnu
>     After this step i can see a directory created in the
> ../xbuildtool-0.2 dir. It looks
>     like this 'cross-tools-2.13-2.6.38.1'. This dir includes another
> dir 'x86_64-generic-linux-gnu'.
>     Up to this step, i think we have established the crossplatform
> chain tools. Maybe i am
>     warong but all the procedures are done in the light of command 'make help'.
>
> 4,  Change dir into 'ttylinux-src-mp9' and compile source codes for
> our ttylinux image on the
>      basis of file 'How_To_Build_ttylinux.txt'.
>      # make dload
>     Download ttylinux source packages.
>     /root/workshop1/ttylinux-src-mp9/scripts/_functions.sh: line 120:
> TTYLINUX_VERSION: unbound variable
>     make: *** [dload] error 1

Look at this part of the *ttylinux-config.sh* file:

# definition in this list, or at least be the only one not a comment.
#
#TTYLINUX_TARGET="em-wrtu54g_tm-mipsel"         # em - Smaller System
#TTYLINUX_TARGET="sm-integrator_cp-armv5tej"    # sm - Small System
#TTYLINUX_TARGET="sm-malta_lv-mipsel"           # sm - Small System
#TTYLINUX_TARGET="sm-pc-i486"                   # sm - Small System
#TTYLINUX_TARGET="ut-beagle_xm-armv7"           # ut - Medium System
#TTYLINUX_TARGET="ut-macintosh_g4-powerpc"      # ut - Medium System
#TTYLINUX_TARGET="ut-pc-i486"                   # ut - Medium System
#TTYLINUX_TARGET="ut-pc-i686"                   # ut - Medium System
#TTYLINUX_TARGET="ut-pc-x86_64"                 # ut - Medium System
#TTYLINUX_TARGET="ws-macintosh_g4-powerpc"      # ws - Larger System
#TTYLINUX_TARGET="ws-pc-i486"                   # ws - Larger System
#TTYLINUX_TARGET="ws-pc-i686"                   # ws - Larger System
#TTYLINUX_TARGET="ws-pc-x86_64"                 # ws - Larger System

One of the above lines (from line 62 through 74) *must* be
uncommented.