[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ttylinux:185] Digest for [email protected] - 2 Messages in 2 Topics
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Re: [ttylinux:185] Digest for [email protected] - 2 Messages in 2 Topics
- From: Shekhar Joshi <[email protected]>
- Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 08:20:00 +0530
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 18.104.22.168 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=[email protected]; dkim=pass [email protected]
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=lIwSef1DjeL1NKfrqsTMsZDPAsyhrIr6RTNsz5SRq/0=; b=s6PLhJ6LSGZaJG62WwuYnxualM/RTLDJvoksx5x1DigMbV3ukfQ+LzwSfvu0ncv3tt 3a4EHSG+EELHn4TWcJq38AjVyJJiwyYjcEseulvKt458NsxBmFGhz8HOEnd43aCIy+pF NBKLMGhY7+7VcBAPi50HW/xexRm/H2ZahNgGI=
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
I am working on the next release.
Please respond to this post with something you would like to see.
I am have been on the list for sometime. But have never posted anything. ttylinux is a awesome and I continue to use is everyday. I use it for intervlan routing and testing.
Here are a few features that I think would be useful:
- e1000 NIC kernel module support (i think its already there)
- LSI Logic SCSI Kernel module support (fusion drivers). Fusion Parallel SCSI should be good.
- Support for DHCP IP address support in "/etc/rc.d/rc.startup". So that at boot up ttylinux takes up DHCP address, if static address is not defined. At least until ttylinux 9.3, you had to manually start the udhcpclient to get DHCP IP.
- VLAN support within the Kernel and VLAN user mode utils.
- And if possible :-), dnsmasq & iproute2 utils
Just because, you asked I about it, I shamelessly posted all the features, I would like to see. :-)
Regards / Shekhar