Re: [ttylinux:194] Re: Next Release

Yegor Yefremov wrote:

> What about using kmod with udev 181? The old version  161 is no longer
> available. And project repo at github for example would be also helpful
> to keep track on changes.
>
> Yegor

kmod and newer udev are definitely goals for the next release.

----------

github ... too bad that I am completely git ignorant.

Folks often suggest I use git, but it isn't clear to me
*for what* are they looking.

=> re-host source packages in a git repository makes no
   sense to me

=> keep binary bootable ISO images in git makes makes
   no sense to me, nor does having the root file system
   in git

Someone tell me what things I might sensible have in a
git repo. (I'm playing the straight man here.) No one's
actually said what.