[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ttylinux:237] rc.d scripts
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Re: [ttylinux:237] rc.d scripts
- From: Stuart McMurray <[email protected]>
- Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 08:36:38 -0400
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 184.108.40.206 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=[email protected]; dkim=pass [email protected]
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=NCaTR1BNNGccbCTIJt8CYLSCOw18K/kvW7DpZX2AcXo=; b=vB68jsKW9l4pwXt0OLYQzw2SvGA1sQz2RA68aOtwEpfq9nzuL1zTgW4M/j7seIL8o5 QgGkMEc6K7eVqQPcg/fASb4rYCFyzzspHKJ9Hk2xxhkRlWOCQUFdBC5MdvdBnWn3HZ9r kY/KDi4pos8fDE/w7fRkmpK8iCNtjkKmassZBBWorzrwLGDAJ6C8urSNOU2FC6QhONXk LaT4Kw9AikDTZeG008U6Krg6AK09ytFAAvgbQ4K/MuomcIvBZeOxEVagk6VwMF73+bO4 smXnG1PEcnGgCGHH9OQJOAW68rTHfJQCge0/RRNKDQ7QmBTRIJ9yP7GnmtjWNKkXg9sp vvJQ==
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
Good to know.
My knowledge of bash (or busybox) is limited, but I'll work through them.
If there was a large repo of constantly-updated packages, I'd probably
switch to ttylinux from gentoo.
On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 22:12, Douglas Jerome <[email protected]> wrote:
> On 04/07/12 18:33, Stuart wrote:
>> I'm in the process of setting up ttylinux to use as a tor middlebox.
>> Are the functions in rc.functions documented anywhere?
> But there are not very many, and if you can read and write shell
> then you should be able to understand them, particularly if you
> see how they are used by the /etc/rc.d/init.d/ scripts.
> Douglas Jerome