Re: [ttylinux:238] rc.d scripts

On 04/08/12 05:36, Stuart McMurray wrote:
Good to know.

My knowledge of bash (or busybox) is limited, but I'll work through them.

If there was a large repo of constantly-updated packages, I'd probably
switch to ttylinux from gentoo.

Good stuff.
Ah ha! That's two things you've volunteered for!

:)

Kidding.

ttylinux pacman can download/install from an on-line repo,
but I don't have the storage space. And, there are no folks
actively making packages (which is something that ttylinux
pacman can do).

It would be nice is someone(s) were to help with that.