Re: C++

I just used the build system and the version of gcc that Douglas integrated there.  I'll let him work the version integration, then I'll make a c++ gcc package to fit.  For my earlier ttylinux 12.x effort, I tried building gcc from scratch and couldn't quite make it work.

I cloned a local copy of Douglas' git repository to make the changes, and later forked it, but I haven't pushed the changes to my fork.  This git thing is still a little strange to me, but I'll find a decent way to post my changes to make gcc w/c++.